Tuesday 26 June 2018

Neon Story : BECOMING SUPERSTAR + DRUNK IN LOVE

BECOMING SUPERSTAR:


The next morning you woke up around 12AM feeling a bit hangover but nothing too hard to handle for your body. You undress and got into a shower played some music but it got interrupt a lot by notification, you normally turned it off for shower but you forgot as you didn’t even mind charging it last night and you forgot to set it up. You got out of the shower and sit on your PC Chair and check your notification, most of them where surprisingly all talking about your new neighbour BTS. You scrolled a lot down before noticing they started to follow you on twitter, along with almost 2/3k other person due to the resent follow of the famous BTS, they also notified you in a tweet:

‘@BTS_twt : Always a pleasure to meet new nice neighbour @Izzie_JH . Good luck on your first day at @lolesports LCK!’

That was such a lovely message from them. You took the time to answer some question from your newly followers as well as some old followers greeting you and everything. You started getting ready around 2PM after a well win game before your BO for Diamond one. You stopped before your promotion to stream it all the night after. On your way to work you felt super happy, this was going to be a productive day, once arrived at the office you got a coffee and got into the conference room and two of your co-worker where heavily talking and arguing on meta picks :

-Well look who’s here, the famous IzzieJH, star of the internet, and newly BTS neighbour! You laugh as you sit down with your colleague
-I feel like I’ve talked about this all morning answering question from apparently what is called ARMY, so please spare me a minute and talk about League of Legends. And yea, I had dinner with them last night, they are very nice guy!
-Ahha, you answered everything we needed, now how do you feel about the update on Tristana that’s on the PBE?
-The visual looks pretty good, and the kit as well looks amazing, I’ll have to try it myself I guess!

The day got on pretty well, everything was setting up for tomorrow big day, you started to be a bit stressed out but.. Your colleague were very helpful. On your way home you went for one or two grocery store to find some snack for tonight road to Diamond 1, you were excited!

-Hope you didn’t brought to much this time, at the door in front of your was Yoongi, you laughed
-It’s actually just snack for me tonight, big game night for me!
-Sound nice.
-What about you… I mean, what are you guys doing?
-I don’t really know, we are just chilling out you know, you nod, hey, hum… Before you go, you.. Hum, you look good today, not that you didn’t yesterday, you looked good yesterday as well, but… Just… Just wanted to say, you looked good, he smiled awkwardly, you smiled
-Thanks, you too, looked good, yesterday, and tonight, you opened the door of your apartment, have a good night Yoongi, you smiled once again!


DRUNK IN LOVE:


- So, you were opening your post mail, throwing most of them in the trash as they were stupid add. Nothing really important but you were waiting for a package. Mostly thinking to yourself, thinking about work, and that hot neighbour of yours. Your mind not even wondering out of your little bubble, not even hearing HIM, talking to you at that precise second. That guy, he was on your mind since meeting him, you search a bit on the internet, you even asked your friend about him, you remembered that conversation pretty clearly :

-So, do you guys know anything about, hum… BTS
-How would we? I mean, maybe you guys know, I just heard their music! Said Ssumday
-I know one of them was the most search man on google last month for his body, replied GorillA
-Oh, wow, his… Body, do you know which one?
-It was… He thought for a second
-Suga! He sure has a sweet body; you all laugh at what he said. He laughed too, hey, what? She’s the one asking us if we know anything, she clearly has a crush on one of her new neighbour!
-What, wait, WHAT? Asked Smeb, as he didn’t know the big news, he was the only one who didn’t had a twitter. PraY got his phone out and show the tweet to Smeb
-It’s not a big deal ok! I just wanted to know if you knew anything about them.
-Oh please, I know you Izzie, you have a crush on one of them! You asked us because you wanted to know him better.
-Damn, now I got to get in that twitter thing! You all laughed
-Anyone want to come for a drink at mine
-Well, the ROX boys got practice, but I guess Chan have nothing…
-Yea you’re correct I don’t have, and coach said to be back around two so I still have time for a couple booze!
-Cool, let’s go then, you smiled as you all get up, and got out of the restaurant.

The next morning after an aspirin, you got dress for a nice day of just clearly doing nothing. You dressed up pretty nicely and got to your post mail as you were waiting for a package:

-So, you were opining you post mail, who was that guy? He asked
-What? You got out of your bubble
-A guy, who came home with you around 11PM and return home around 1:30?
-Oh Ssumday, yea Chan, he’s just a friend of mine, we got dinner with other friend, and he was the only one who didn’t had any practice the next day, so we chilled a bit at my house. Had a couple of beer and then he got home. He’s on one of the best team of the league, very good friend of mine, you smiled. Yea good friend, just friend!
-I mean, you’re an adult women, you can do whatever you want with him.. And you’re pretty so…
-Oh, no no, we are… Just friend yea… Nothing else, I don’t have anyone at the moment!
-Ok, cool, so hum, you want to hang out with us tonight? Chilling eating food, Jin’s cooking, want to join us?
-Well, yes of course, I would love to! You started to walk together to your apartment!
-Cool, so tonight, 7PM?
-Yes, perfect, I’ll be there, you smiled at him as he smiles back.
-Cool, great, oh hum, by the way, Jin might ask you to be on his ‘eat with Jin’, it’s super cringe, but he’s a cool kid it’s funny to hang out with him.
-Ahah, I’d love to be on his cringe food show, I love to be cringe, it’s totally me, he laughed. You felt stupid saying this
-Nice, I’ll see you tonight
-Yea that’s for sure!


At first you were pretty nervous about it, but it was nothing, you were just hanging out with every one of them. And it was really nothing, nothing… Right? You had hang out in front of the house for quite some time now when you finally got the courage to knock on the door.

-Izzie, so glad you came, Namjoon gave you a warm embrace, as you get inside the apartment, it smells great food already, everyone rushed to you for a quick hug as you sit down close to the kitchen counter a few minutes later as dinner wasn’t ready and everyone minded their own business before dinner. It was just you and Jin in the kitchen, it was open to the living room where, Jimin Hoseok and Jungkook where watching TV. 
-Anything interesting in the music industry right now?
-I have no idea sweetie! We are just minding our own business for the moment, we are preparing for our new release right now! It’s pretty stressful, so we try to relax as much as we can when we have at least a day!
-I get it, it’s very cool that you get all those television show like countdown, there’s thing we don’t have in North America, I love it, it creates connection with the fan, I like it.
-Yes me too! Ours is coming up very shortly I’m very excited about it, I love to present to new music!
-I understand the feel and the rush you get from it, you smile, he did to.
-So have you visit any of our talented rapper studio? He wasn’t really a question as he knew you didn’t. Maybe Suga could give you a tour, not that you annoy me, but it’s really cool to see, he could even make you listen to one or two new tracks of ours!
-Really? You looked excited
-Well yes of course, YOONGIIII?? He shouts.
-Yes, he shouts back as he quickly got to the kitchen
-Show around the house and studio to Izzie, she has never saw them.
-Oh yes you are right, why didn’t we thought about it, come with me, you got up of your sit all excited to get a little bit more into their private space; he presented you all of the studio and once finished, you hang out on his studio for a bit.
-I love your set up, it’s really cool, looks a bit like mine!
- Yea thank you I like it too! And, you can come anytime, I’m always hanging out here so… Feel free
-Thanks you’re very nice, you looked at him, how was he so nice, he turned to his PC, and talked to you
-So, want to listen to one of our new song?
-Yes, most definitely! He made you listen to a song called Dope, it was very cool song! I especially love the hum.. Trumpet, it sound so good, you’re a very good rapper !
-Thanks, I know! You laughed
-Ok, don’t get on your high horse mister body of the year!
-Hang, you looked me up? You checked me up on google!
-So what… As if you didn’t check me out on google as well. I can see I’m your new wallpaper as well, he looked a bit stressed, you laugh. You did check me out as well, nice! You both laughed. And then he got a little serious again
-Come anytime you feel lonely, we are seven you know, one of us for every of your mood! You laugh again!
-And if I want to see you, in which mood shall I be?
-Mhhh, he thought for a second, 3AM and you need a friend or drink. And when you feel like bitching around!
-Cool, I’ll think about it, want to join the other, they’ll think it’s weird we hang a long time in here, and dinner might be ready.
-Sure, let’s do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment