Wednesday 18 July 2018

JANUARY 2016 : Going back home


- Well, two of my friend aren’t home. They said they were going to go food, so they asked if you wanted to eat with us tonight as well?!

- Oh.. Well, my dad has apparently take a plane back to California for 3 days so fu… I almost cursed and realised in Korean you must not curse in front of someone older. I’m down for it it, ok. He looked confused as we both started to walk again.
- And you didn’t know? 
- Business he said, it’s fine though don’t worry, I smiled as he smiled back. I’m used to him travelling a lot. I had my car key in my hand, by pure reflexes of always having it but this morning my dad dropped me before going to work.
- I have a car? Do you have one? 
- Well, my dad drops me off this morning. I have my key, but my dad told me he took my car, since he had it all day. So it’s at the airport, he left me his though, but it’s home. Argh
- ‘K it’s cool I have mine, let’s do this then. His car was an all-black cross style, with tinted windows. It looked luxurious, but he looked at my car key. Your dad is a millionaire though? He had looked at the key of my car and it’s true that I had quite the expensive car but I had payed it myself. I laughed as he opened his car.
- Why wouldn’t I be the millionaire? He laughed as well as we both got into the car. 
- Ok my bad, let’s go. He starts the car and we went on our way to a famous guy house, which was still feeling kind of crazy to but… He was still human, and hey, I am famous too. So why not? ON our way to his place, we kept on talking, he told me all about his ‘members’. We had a lot of laugh.
- Wait wait, you guys dance? Ow this is amazing. I love to dance!
- Like in the club or?
- No, no, I’ve danced my whole life. Took countless hours of training, when I was little I wanted to be like... NSYNC, he laughs
- Who are you? 
- Well, I’m Elisabeth, but hey, call me Izzie by the way, I know it sounds weird it’s like the word in English. 
- Nice to meet you then, Min Yoongi, or Suga, as you want. 
- Suga? I turned to him has we were at the red light, I had no idea they had stage name, Suga, sounds sweet!
- You don’t know? 
- Nope, can’t actually remember if you said it in our first class. But, oh Suga. It sounds soft. 
- Don’t I look soft? He said smiling, it was true that he looked soft. So soft he kept on looking at me until I blushed, the funny part was that he was the one blushing as he founded me cute.
- Oh, they may kill you if you don’t drive. I don’t like when people were angry in car, it makes me angry when I’m in my car so did he, he made an angry face as he starts to drive again and he laughed. 
- Sooo, is it your dad car? He got back to the subject of my car
- Why are you so surprised it’s mine? 
- I don’t know you’re like a 21 years old University student wearing Gucci, Saint Laurent and looks like you’re driving a pretty nice car. 
- I’m not a daddy’s girl. I’ve earned all of this money. He looked shocked, and you remember what I was wearing last week? Now he looked embarrassed, he had memorised every inch of my body for some reason. I used to be an esports analyst, I’m a streamer and I’m kind of famous on social media, like… I don’t know, I’ve earned it. That pays super well. Now he was definitely shock. 
- What? He was parking
- Take your phone, search for IzzieJH! He did and as he looks through the phone he couldn’t believe it.
- Wow! I didn’t know.
- Because we just met, I smiled as we got out of the car.

After that it went on so well. All of them were very nice, we had a coffee and we past the rest of the day packing with the one who were still there after lunch. Class was from 8 to 10AM so it was a pretty chill day. Throughout the day I just could not stop coughing and sneezing. I of course was accommodated to the Korean culture of wearing a mask. My head felt kind of dizzy and I had trouble staying awake even though I did drink a coffee. I felt super cold so I kept my oversized jacket. I had asked if I could help folding clothes since most of the packing was done, they gladly accepted. I was my own, but I didn’t mind, I like when things are tidy up so it kept me busy, the other were probably doing work:

- So, it’s her hmm? He asked to Yoongi.
- What are you talking about? He asked in reply his arm crossed as they were both watching me folding.
- Oh come on, you’ve been thinking about her all week. Since you told us about that new students who was a great singer. It’s her right? 
- Just don’t embarrass me? Ok? 
- AAAAAaaah, SUGA!!! He said excited.  

When all of them were home most of the clothes were fold in and packed up, I had done a pretty good job despite being sick as ever. My bag was full of tissue and I never really stopped sneezing. They invited me to stay for the night. And I accepted only because I was actually too tired to take the bus home. They were all very charming and fun to hang around so it was nice to finally be able to talk to people. 
Around midnight I really felt like dying, my head was killing me and my back was arching like crazy. And even if I like being with them I really needed to go home and get some sleep. 
- Look guys, it’s not that I don’t want to stay but, I just feel like dying right now. And, as I said that I got up of the floor and almost fainted. All of them looked concern, Yoongi first
- Jeez you really are tired and sick.
- Oh my god, I’m so sorry. 
- No, we made you work all day when you could’ve get some rest. It’s on us. 
- I wouldn’t have done it If I felt like I couldn’t. I promise it’s on me. 
- Well, fine, but you can’t just go home on your own feeling like this. Let me take you home, most of them were a bit shocked that he asked for that, normally he would have maybe called a cab but never take someone home, driving wasn’t his primary activity.
- I can call a taxi.
- No no, it’s true. What if you almost faint again in your alley, or right in front of the door. 
- I can still take care of myself. I was kind of angry they didn’t think I could do this I mean it’s a flu nothing bad can happen. It’s a bus not climbing Bukhansan. I had been sick like this before.
- Fine, I’ll let you at the front. We just want to make sure your safe, ok? He said as I had decided to give up on trying, it made me even more tired. The car ride was chill as I didn’t have that much energy left, at some point I think I even close my eyes for a bit at a random red light, which concerned Yoongi for a second has he took the time to feel if my forehead was hot, it was but I felt cold, when he put his hand I smiled. I still tried to talk for a bit about my dad work and he told me about his parents who had a restaurant.  When he parked in front of the building I lived in, he finally asked for my number, just to check in on me in the morning. I gave it to him and then it was hard to leave the car. Not because I was with him, please don’t make me vomit I’m not that candid or… Romantic, I kinda am, ANYWAY… I was because my WHOLE body hurt. When I went out he didn’t go until I was at least in the lobby before going in I check on him one last time before he went off as I waved at him goodbye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment