Sunday 22 July 2018

Neon Story : The Titanic

THE TITANIC :

It was one of the night were nothing felt right, around 9PM I argued with people being very unpleasant on my chat, and I decided to cut my stream short because they were a lot and they started to hurt where it was painful. So at 10PM and I went to bed. 
But around 2AM, I woke up feeling… Rather wet, all my face and hair was indeed wet, I turned on my light and realise my roof was spitting water, it must have been a long time because I was pretty soaked, how could I have not woken up earlier? I fully woke up took the sheet out and put several bucket under my soaking roof. FUCK!!!! My new apartment was ruined. The bathroom of the neighbour must’ve been a mess as well, but 2AM was not a respectable way to wake up a neighbour, I will take care of this tomorrow, and anyway, I just think he might be in vacation. I quickly dressed up, and just couldn’t bear to stay alone in my apartment, and anyway I just could not. It has been a few very stressful day and I don’t want to be alone. Maybe Yoongi was in his studio, by any chance. 
It has now been 3 months since we first met, and we’ve gotten closer and closer. But those few days were so full, I would go to work around 7AM and got home at 8PM. No time for my newly crush. 
I was sniffing, feeling cold and now kind of sick as well. 
Yes, what a great way to end this already very bad day. Once in front of the studio I knocked three time. I waited a minute before hearing noise from inside. Yoongi came answering quickly after. He looked shocked to see me at such an hour:

-What is happening? He looked at me weird, probably because I was wet
-My apartment, I sniffed, is the inside of the titanic. 
-What? Fuck, come in, he closed the door to the studio, as I sit on the couch, freezing. I looked cold, hang on, he got out by the door connected to his apartment, and came back with a blanket, which he carefully wrapped around me, I whispered a quick thanks as he smiles at me. Long time since I haven’t seen anyone smiling at me. Those past day at the office it was pretty quiet since the off season had come around but I was still working on the new season coming up in a few weeks and I was now managing team and player environment. I started to cry probably out of exhausting, or just to see someone smile was just too much.
- Oh god I am so sorry; I was sobbing like a baby crying, I am pathetic. 
-What his going on Izzie? Come on, he came and sit next to me wrap his arm around me. 
-It’s just that. It’s been very hard those few days, and I saw you smile at me, and it’s been a long time since I’ve seen a real smiling face. Work has been very hard those day and no one is at the office at the same time as me. Or we are all too busy to hang out. AND… I got bullied on my stream, people saying I got fat, and uglier than usual. And I’m used to those comment, but they got to me yesterday night, and now my apartment is the freaking titanic, I think my living room is sinking as well, and I have no idea why… And I’m being way to dramatic right now I know.
-You look nothing but ugly or fat, you are beautiful in fact, very beautiful, to me at least. Look, it’s all going to be ok, I know it’s been stressful but… Season is going to start pretty soon, and you will have to relax for a bit ok? I will be there if you need me, I will ok? I promise I will. 
-You are way too nice for a guy who just got interrupt from his work by a girl crying.
-Look, I know this might be a very bad timing to tell you.. But, I… And you really are not obliged to say anything because... I’m not pressuring you, but I really like, like, I like you a lot, since we met and I have been thinking about, like asking you out on a date and everything, I had stop crying and was rather smiling. But we have been both really busy, and I wanted to tell you this at a very other time, but, I like you, and… 
-I like you too… He froze for a second, I would love a date, he nods. As he got up.
-Ok… Ok, cool.. I didn’t, I didn’t think you would. Ok, cool! Hum, yes, we could do this when we have a bit of free time. I’m… 
-Next week, I, I have the weeding… I don’t really, know if we could... I just!
-Hang on, Cho In-Su weeding?
-Well yes, his future wife Roe Mi-Gyong loves esports and she becomes a great friend of mine when she discover I was moving to Korea. Cho has designed some of my clothes for LCS, we became great friend through connexion and most my esports friend got invited we all going together. 
-Wow, the world is so little. We BTS are invited as well
-Yea, so… What do we do? I don’t know, I’m going with my friend, but we should be able to get some time together, I smiled
-Ok, that’s really cool… Look, I just finish this, he pointed to his PC, and hum.. We can go back to your apartment check out how it his, and go back to mine, and go back to just like, sleep!
-Thank you. Thank you so much. I got up, and hugged him, as he hugged me back, longer than usual. After about 30minutes he was done with work. HE shut down his PC and we went out to my apartment, everything was a mess, there was water, little blop coming out of about 10 different point
-Well, it’s a real problem.
-Yea, I don’t know what’s happening!
-Maybe he forgot to turn off his shower. He looked at the roof, and we started to both laugh as he received some water on his face. God I need an umbrella. I quickly got to my bedroom, happily my closet was pretty safe from the rest as well as my kitchen and bathroom. 
-I got to take my set up as well. It had started to get a little watery but thank god I were turning everything down at night, I could safely pack my PC. After I took a luggage with as much clothes as I could, I paid attention to pack several boxes of stuff I got delivered from brand and immediately get everything into Yoongi studio and got back to my apartment to cover my couch with plastic and put ball to prevent the water from spiting everywhere, covered my TV up with plastic as well. I than started to laugh, probably still out of exhaustion. Better laugh it up… He laughed as well while covering the TV. I’m so sorry, I made do all of this at such an hour, but I can’t never thank you enough. He then hugged me and kissed me on the front which comfort me to a great great point.
-Come on, let’s go get some rest. I felt like I deserved it. We got to his apartment and he made me a nice bed on the couch and I could rest for about 4/5 hours, but got woken up by the sun light and someone looking at me. It was Jimin:
-What are you doing here? He tilted his head as he kindly asked.
-My apartment is completely rekt apart, there’s water everywhere, I stretched your eyes. What time is it? 
-Must be around 9AM, want some coffee? What happened to your apartment?
-I’d love too. I have no idea what happened, I think the neighbour is on vacation and he forgot to turn is sink off!
-Oh wow, that’s awful, how are you? 
-I’m good, I guess. Thank god Yoongi was awake and he helped me a lot!
-CUTE! I laughed.
-I need to call my land lord, and call work, to say I will not be here because of my problem…
-You need any help? I picked up my phone as he nicely hand me the coffee
-No, don’t worry it’s all good, just one or two call to make! It’s fine, thank you for the coffee.
- Ok, I’ll be there if you need anything!
-Thank you so much, he came close and hugged me, he got out of the room and sit in the living room couch. As I started to call one of my colleague first.
-Hi Izzie, what is up? 
-Hi, Chris, nothing much, but my apartment is soaked in, one of my neighbour forgot to turn off is sink so I’m pretty homeless right now and hum, what about you… He cuts me off
-Oh, thanks I’m perfectly fine, but my god Izzie are you ok?
-Yes, I promise I am, look just, can you just tell the office I won’t be here for today, and if the problem isn’t resolve, tomorrow as well
-Don’t worry, I’ll talk them through this, but where are you now? You sure you don’t want me to come pick you up and you’ll take care of this at mine? 
-No I’m ok, I’m at one of my neighbour, I came crashing in last night, for the moment I’m staying in, close to my apartment.
-Ok, but call me if you need anything, ok?
-Yes, I promise I will, thanks Chris
-No worry darling. I both hung up the phone. And I than called my land-lord. She was shocked to hear the news and felt bad for me. She was at a meeting but said she will be there once it was done. When I hung up for the second time, everyone was now fully awake. As Jimin had told everyone last night story, they all felt like apologizing even though it wasn’t their fault. I asked if I could take a shower and get dressed as they obviously accept And I got prepared.
Once I was done, I got out of the bathroom and Tae was waiting for me outside, all smiled up ,a bandana on his hair, a ripped off jeans as well as a tee shirt and an open up shirt: 
-So, my little Izzie?? He was looking at me very happily, which I founded weird!  How are you feeling today!
- Guess I’m alright, what about you Tae!
-Good, anything new in your life? 
-Well, apart from my apartment literally being the inside of the titanic, I don’t really know, nothing much sweetie, I smiled.
-You sure about that? He raised his eyebrows, knowing something, he wanted me to spit the word. Any crush at the moment? Anyone asking you out? Or shit, he was still raising his eyebrows!
-How? How the hell do you always get to know shit V? 
-I’m pretty convincing, he can’t resist telling me stuff! He smiled pretty happy about his recent discover.
-Look, last night was a weird night ok. And of course I like him, he’s so good to me, always making sure I’m ok, and he’s nice, and pretty cute, kind of hot sometimes... And, no, no V I like him! But he asked me out, like out of the blue, and of course I said yes, but, we haven’t even spoke today, I haven’t seen him. 
-I know, I have an idea, he started to run in the living room
-V, V, Tae… I screamed but he was already out.

After the meeting with my land lord, and a quick trip to the neighbour upstairs, I came to the conclusion that he was already gone for more than 5/6 days since the sink had made his apartment floot and my apartment had been damaged from this. Jungkook and Hoseok were nice enough to stay with me the whole time as the rest of the group was out to buy me a mini closet (YES I DID PAY FOR THIS) for all my clothes. They had offer me a room in their apartment, which I gladly accepted as it was convenient, I could stay close to the work in my apartment. I could set up my stream in Yoongi studio and as well, stay close to him, which was pretty convenient as well!

The night after I hung out a lot with my newly roommate, and accommodated yourself as well as I could, even though they were the nicest of all, I wasn’t really used to living the Korean life, even after many month onto the country, working there and everything, the comfort of my apartment was everything I always wanted and loved about being a sport psychologist and not an assistant coach anymore, living with lots of boys was kind of getting on my nerve from time to time. Not that I disliked working on either FNC nor C9, just that I love my personal space, and now that I finally had one, it was taken away once again, so as much as I loved all the guys from BTS, and wanted to spend very very long time with Yoongi, I miss my peace and quiet. It was a little bit after dinner that I decided to call it a day and went into the room where they had put a little one-piece bed for me. Finally it kind of felt like a home. I was reading a book, one of my ear pod plugged as it was always the case when I am reading. It was sometimes disturbing my reading so one ear only was good for the concentration. I heard a knock on the door, which was pretty weird as it was actually Jin and Yoongi’s room as well, and not mine so none should felt like knocking: 

-Come in, it was Jungkook. Hey little one, come in, I made a gesture that he could come in close to me on the side of my bed. You feeling alright? I smiled
-I’m good, what about you? 
-I’m a little tired, and I feel bad, that I’m taking all this place up. 
-We wouldn’t have asked you to stay here if we didn’t appreciate your company, I smiled
-I know, and I am really grateful, but… I was really getting into the living alone thing, I’ve always lived in gaming house with lots of boys and… Not that I don’t like hanging out with you guys but… I loved being on my own. I don’t really know if you can like see what I mean. It’s actually dumb and I shouldn’t be saying this to you, it is very rude from me, as I’m literally taking one of your own bed just for myself. I’m sorry, I was hiding my face, in shame of even saying this. I sounded so ungrateful. 
-No, I get it… I’m really sorry for your apartment, but you’ll see it’s just great to live with us. And you got to hang out with Yoongi Hyung a lot so it’s a win win for you dear!
-How does everyone know? It was Tae right, I now felt ashamed that everyone knew I had this huge crush on one of their best friend. 
-Oh darling everyone can see it, from miles, you guys are cute anyway, so we’re all fine with it you know! I laughed. 
-I guess I’ll never thank you enough for helping me with everything.
-It’s ok, as long as you don’t do anything to extra, and you like, pay for food and everything, I guess we’ll be ok with you! I looked embarrassed all of a sudden
-How not to be extra, damn that’s hard! He laughed as I did so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment